Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
So here is another buy from my local walgreens. Yah... I know, I LIVE in walgreens. LOL
Anywho, I saw this AMAZING deal on these Organix products. BOGO FREE! Woot Woot! Yes, that`s right, none of that bogo 50% off CRAP, this is FREE.
So I bought the Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo for $8.49 & got the conditioner FREE. I also bought the Cherry Blossom Ginseng shampoo for $7.49 & got the conditioner FREE.
So I paid 15.98 for 4 bottle of the Organix! That`s GREAT. An added bonus that I wasn`t even aware of was a sample packet of the moroccan oil penetrating oil. Which 1. smells GREAT and 2. is awesome!
Now I`ve added some pictures of my hair above. Don`t get me wrong, I have fine hair, it tangles easy, but it`s NOT overly dry or damaged. I do NOT curl or blow dry or flat iron my hair. I do however have some frizz and tangles.
- light weight (doesn`t weigh down my FINE hair)
- smells amazing
- super soft hair
- shiny hair
- tangle free & frizz-less
- amazingly affordable at the BOGO FREE price at walgreens NOW 3-19-12 (sale until saturday!)
- penetrating oil was really runny, if too much is applied could make hair greasy
- comes in 13oz bottles, won`t last long for me, seeing that my hair is to my butt
- (no other cons for me) BUT... check the online reviews, seems NOT everyone is totally happy