Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Here is my nails for the week. I went with Tangerine/Orange polish with silver accent nails. I got bored so I decided to add dots and lines to make it look more interesting. I used the following:
1. Base color: NYC 112 `Times Square Tangerine Creme` - a very nice orangy shade thats great for summer. Its a creme formula which has absolutely no shimmer. I like that because you get a true orange color. This polish is sooooo pigmented and great color pay-off. Less than $2 at drugstores.
2. Revlon ` 918 Silver Screen` - used on 4 accent nails. This is a true metallic silver. Goes on evenly without streaking. Great pigmentation.
3. Essie LuxeEffects `Set in Stones` - An absolute MUST-HAVE to any polish collection. A very chunky silver glitter. Just put it over the silver to make it pop even more. I LOVEEEE this polish. Your nails will be truly sparkling. $8
4. Any white art line polish
5. I also used an OPI polish that I forgot to include in the photo. Used it for the DOTS. Any Dark RED color will do in order to show against the orange. I was going to use Black but the dark red was a bit more subtle.
6. Lastly was a Dotting Tool (forgot to show in image). You can get at http://www.bornprettystore.com. The dotting tool is a MUST-HAVE if you like making designs on your nails. Its super easy to use.
I just basically did the dots first then went back and added the white lines beside the dots to add more interest. The patterns were all random and pretty easy to do.