Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Today I was flipping trough my new issue of Teen Vogue, and I came across the add for the new Spider Man O.P.I nail polish collection. I remember seeing this on a website a few weeks ago, but this was the first published ad I`ve seen for it.
Anyways. The collection is based on the new movie, "The Amazing Spider-Man", in theaters July 3. I didn`t think this collection was coming out until next month, but it might actually be out now, because upon research, I was finding lots of swatches and whatnot.
This collection comes with 6 colors and 1 shatter:
- "Into the Night" (Midnight Blue)
- "Call Me Gwen-Ever" (Urgent Coral)
- "Your Web Or Mine?" (Dark Pink)
- "My Boyfriend Scales Walls" (Gray-White)
- "Number One Nemesis" (Gunmetal)
- "Just Spotted the Lizard!" (Yellow-Green Hybrid)
- "Shatter the Scales" (Blue-Green Shimmer Shatter)
I`m not a huge fan of this collection by any means. I do really like "My Boyfriend Scales Walls" and "Into the Night", and I sort of like the "Just Spotted the Lizard!". I might just get the mini set since I`m not in love with the JSTL! and ITN. But if I do buy any of these, it will most likely be MBSW.
What do you think? xox
*Photo is MINE.