Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I know the Skyfall collection is out for a while now and i wanted to do a post bout it for ages but i never found the time to do it.. And since i`m sick at home today i figured why not do it now..
So this collection is inspired by the new (not so new anymore but still) James Bond film Skyfall. It has 12 limited edition polishes.
OPI is thrilled to work with EON Productions to celebrate 50 years of the style, swagger and mystique associated with Bond 007, said Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI Executive VP & Artistic Director. From metallic and glitter finishes to jewel tones and even a jet black, these lacquers capture the films sophisticated and glamorous look.
The polishes from left to right:
- You Only Live Twice: is a beautiful hot pink raspberry shimmer nail polish.
- Tomorrow Never Dies: is an exact shade between purple and blue, showing more blue indoors and purple outdoors. This blue purple metallic polish seems to glow on your nails.
- The World Is Not Enough: is a dusty pink gray frost nail polish with a hint of a coppery brown undertone. I absolutely love this polish.
- Die Another Day: is a red metallic with a hint of a burnt orange undertone.
- Moonraker: is the worst formula ever! This polish is a goopey streaky metallic, which is too bad because the gray with a hint of slate blue is such a gorgeous color! Id picked this to be my favorite until I tried to apply it, which took forever to get the streaks and bald spots out.
- The Living Daylights: is a fun confetti polish made up of pink, silver, and blue sequin glitter in a clear base. There was very little glitter per stroke, so I had to place quite a bit of them.
- Skyfall: is a beautiful creme maroon nail polish.
- On Her Majestys Secret Service: is a dusty blue green shimmer nail polish.
- Live And Let Die: is another favorite! This nearly black creme nail polish with a golden green shimmer is so beautiful.
- Goldeneye: is a crushed yellow gold mega shimmer and glitter nail polish. This polish dazzles and would look great with a flat color stamped design over it. It would also look amazing for during the hollidays
- The Spy Who Loved Me: is a bright red shimmer.
- Casino Royale: is a purple plum creme nail polish.
Well i dont know if i love this complete collection. I mean i love a few of the polishes in this collection but not all of them, most of them i dont really like.
What do you think?
*pictures from link below*