Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hey loves so I heard about this collection a bit ago and I decided to hunt it down and basically went on a local hunt of the different salons in my area to try and find this line! it was next to impossible and the people that worked at the salons didn`t even know what I was talking about or had a very limited supply of opi polishes.. mostly just from their permanent line. Guess what? Chatters now has it! If you`re in canada and try ing to hunt down this collection.. I suggest checking out http://nailpolishcanada.com
Im a huge fan of their site - no I`m not sponsored but I love them! Everything is in Canadian dollars.. its free shipping for purchases of $25 or more, and they have a lot more than just polishes - from sigma brushes to red cherry lashes!
Anyways onto the collection,
1) super cute in pink - Ugh this colour is straight love! I put it on right as soon as I got it, its a beautiful cream finish pinky purple gorgeous shade, the wear time was pretty good, although it did kind of chip at the tips - it was expected with the work I do. It did last a good 5 days.
2) Spoken from the heart - beautiful coraly pink bright fun shade! I painted my moms nails with this and she was getting compliments from day one. Its gonna be a beautiful colour for summer. It is very similar to essie`s peach daiquiri which is one of my fave polishes.
3) my pal joey - Currently whats on my nails, its kind of chipping on the tips again - probe due to work, but it covers well as do all the cream polishes in this line, it takes about 2 coats for full opacity.
4) starry eyed for dear daniel - I wore this as an accent nail paired with spoken from the heart underneath, what a pretty combo! This as all glitter polishes are was hard to take off but was expected. It wore really well and made spoken from the heart last longer on my nails.
5) Charmy & sugar - while not an uberly unique shade for me - I have one thats 90% the same from Wet n wild - I believe it was limited edition (jewels for her highness) its not a colour I come across often from other brands, I wore this with 2 manis so far, it wears really well and like any glitter polish its hard to take off lol.
so thats about it!
have you guys bought stuff from this collection?
haul opihellokitty nailpolishcanada nailpolishhaul LuuuxWeeklyBeautyComp