Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Taking a study break to show you all an outfit of the day! Hope you enjoy!
I love this outfit because sometimes the cold weather makes me feel less adventurous but I was able to spice up a plain black slouchy sweater to look colorful and fun while still being cozy and comfortable!
1. Black slouchy sweater: Discovery Clothing
2. Dark wash skinny jeans: H&M
3. Leopard scarf: DSW
4. Drop earrings: Forever 21
5. Small bow earrings: Charming Charlie
6. Boots: DV by Dolce Vita (bought at Macy`s)
What do you all think of my outfit today? What tips do you have to spice up your outfits to beat the winter blues?