Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hey Luuuxers! I`ve been really lazy putting together outfits as of late, so when I looked semi-decent today, I decided to post my first OOTD!
I`m going to a Mac Miller concert tonight with some friends, so I thought I would try and look somewhat cute :3
I kept my make up simple with just some black Wet `N` Wild cream eyeliner, Lashblast Fusion mascara from Covergirl, and Revlon lipgloss in Peach Petal.
For my outfit, I wore:
* A black knit baret that I got for just $5 from Payless
* A black crop top with a cute bird pattern I got on sale from Target for just $8
* A jade colored basic tank top from Old Navy
* A Pair of dark blue Old Navy jeans
* A gold feather necklace from Forever 21
* A jade bracelet from my Mama :3
* And some plain ol` gold colored flip-flops from Old Navy
I am obsessed with the jade bracelet from my mom! I love cool lookin` rocks and minerals :P haha
Just thought I would share! :)
Photos are my own.
Source link: http://www.luuux.com/members/elizabeth-cook