Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
So my friend and I decided to go into downtown to look for a park to explore and take pics but we ended up not finding it and we just walked along the river.. it was really pretty so I wanted to film an OOTD, first of all I have to say i am obsessed with mint! mint pants, mint shirts, mint blazers mint shoes... shall I go on?
anyways this outfit was "kim kardashian inspired" well she had something similar on in some pics and I actually owned the mint blazer before she wore it but I used to just pair it with neutrals like white and beige, but I never thought of pairing it with black - even though its a neutral.. till I saw her pics and I thought Id kinda re-create the look.
- Mint blazer - charlotte russe $39
- Black shirt - Joe fresh $12
- Black "refugee" Jeggings - Charlotte russe $29
- Sparkly flats - Steve madden - $69
- Bracelet - The bay - $22
- Cuff earrings - Etsy (jujubeads) - $14
- Ring - Aldo Accessories - $18
- Swarovski butterfly necklace - Ebay $12
- Bag - Chanel Cambon Tote
*pic and video by me*
*For more OOTDS subscribe to my youtube: