Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Bet you didn`t expect to see me back so soon ; ) Many of you have been asking me for more Outfit of the Day posts and really I haven`t been wearing anything too cute this winter! It`s been so cold that I haven`t wanted to leave the house! haha. It`s getting a little warmer here in CA so I have been able to dress a bit more like I normally do. This outfit is a good representation of my everyday style when I want to be casual but not full out bum it! Of course style is something that is all our own, this just happens to be mine. I hope it inspires you to mix and match things from your own closet and make this look your own : ) Thanks so much for watching!
Tip: For a more casual take on this look try focusing on the same layering pattern just switch out the jeans and sweater for leggings and a cute sweatshirt : )
For additional OOTD Posts & MORE!
TWEET ME: http://twitter.com/hollyannaeree
SHOP MY CLOSET on Poshmark: http://poshmark.com/closet/hollyannaeree
How I Earn CASH BACK on 95% of my online purchases - http://bit.ly/KEHfMJ
EVEN Earn on AMAZON and EBAY!
- Skinny Jeans from American Eagle (I bought these almost 2 years ago now (they are the only thing I own from American Eagle - I don`t normally shop there so I am not sure if they still make anything like this)
- Sheer Knit Sweater from BCBG MAXAZRIA - got this on SALE for almost 70% OFF!
- Layering Tank from Nordstrom Rack (I think this was like $9.99)
- Brian Atwood Boots - purchased these at Nordstrom Rack 50% OFF Retail (also by them "cutting me off a little" I mean that they visually break the look up and it makes my legs look a little shorter and not as thin as they would look if I were to wear a shoe that didn`t come up almost to my knee. It breaks up the line of the leg thats all. I didn`t think it was anything major enough to skip on wearing them though. : )
- Alexander Wang Rocco Bag - purchased from Barney`s last winter? (also on sale)
- Fox Necklace - Jewelmint Collective (I`ll have a video on this later) http://jmnt.co/MobV3n
(OR if you wanna be nice : D you CAN use my referral link lol: http://jmnt.me/nBKruO)
- Chanel Earrings - Purchased from Nordstrom`s Chanel Boutique last year (Limited Edition) I think any Chanel studs are a great investment piece. I def. get my moneys worth in wear out of every pair I own. Highly suggest!
Nails by me : ) I used the Nails Inc. Bling it On Romance set I purchased from Sephora. (yes those are my real nails :) - http://amzn.to/WvMkcS
Thank you so much for watching! Hope you enjoyed!!! Please `LIKE` if you liked & If you would enjoy more OOTD posts!
All items shown/mentioned in this video were purchase by me with my own money : )
Style is something this is all uniquely ours. Please remember that and be kind when commenting, both to me and in response to others. These videos are just to share my own personal style and to inspire others looking for for inspiration. (i.e. this is not fashion police - Keep negative comments to yourself. The outfit has already been worn - its over. lol)
Filmed with my Canon S95 (this is the camera I use to film my videos with before I got my T3i - I highly suggest this camera or the S100 (or whatever the newest one is (S110?) idk I haven`t upgraded lol.
Canon S95 - http://amzn.to/10Au9U4
Canon S100 - http://amzn.to/UmOhtk
Canon S110 - http://amzn.to/10TAxeL - (this one is probably the best choice)
The camera I use to film my normal videos is this Canon T3i Kit: http://amzn.to/TTgCFM
Edited in iMovie : )
Source link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eVNKRG03jA