Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Happy Easter! :) Since today was Easter, all the malls were closed. Only the factory stores/outlets up north were open so we decided to call it a little road trip and enjoy this beautiful day at the factory stores. This is what I wore today:
- White bandeau from Zara (4$)
- Loose white tank from Ardene (3$)
- Light pink blazer from H&M (30$)
- White cargo pants from Costa Blanca (20$)
- New Holtman Toms from Little Burgundy (65$)
- Michael Kors handbag (180$)
I don`t if you`ve noticed in my previous outfits of the day... but I just can`t get enough of this blazer, I absolutely LOVE IT!
Let me know what you think of my outfit!