Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
THis is what I wore today to go to school, and as you probably have noticed.. I really like to wear cardigans, especially when I go to school. I really like layering! Today I decided to wear this cardigan because it really keeps me warm in class... especially in my Biology class! They never put the heat on due to some "law" from the ministry of education or something. -_- Which I find is so stupid! Sometimes I just feel like putting my coat on!
Anyway, back to the outfit of the day :)
What I am wearing:
- White bandeau from Ardene (3$)
- White ruffly tank from Old Navy (3.50$)
- Beige/Camel/Chestnut knit cardigan from Old Navy (5$)
- Dark denim from Zara (20$)
- And as usual, I paired this outfit with my Classic tall Ugg boots in chestnut, along with my Pajar winter coat and my Ocean Longchamp.
Let me know what you think of my outfit! :)