Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Yep, I`ve done it again. Another haul from Sephora. With all the holiday packages out, it`s so hard to resist the temptation of not buying anything! Everything looks so pretty with the holiday packaging so what`s not to like?
First Impressions and What I Got:
- 2 GlamGlow Gift Sexy ($76 CAD): I`ve heard such great things about GlamGlow`s masks and boy is the packaging ever cute! I love how the box has a metallic shine to it and it`s `wrapped` with a blue bow. I decided to get two boxes since I think these would be great to give as gifts for Christmas. This box contains: one full size THIRSTYMUD Hydrating Treatment, one small size SUPERMUD Clearing Treatment, and one small size YOUTHMUD Tinglexfoliate Treatment. I think this set was a steal at $76 since it`s valued at $130! You`re basically paying just for one full size and getting two small ones for free!
- 1 GlamGlow Instant Camera Ready Skin Kit ($76 CAD): I decided to get another GlamGlow product but this kit contains: This set contains one full size YOUTHMUD Tinglexfoliate Treatment and one small size YOUTHMUD Tinglexfoliate Treatment. This set is valued at $97, which means you`re once again paying for one full size and getting two small ones free! I think the Gift Sexy is a better deal since you`re getting one extra small one for free. I`m not sure whether I want to keep this one myself or give it away as a gift.
- 1 Origins Best of Both Worlds ($61 CAD): I`ve also heard wonderful things about Origins products. I decided to get this set since it`s another `value set.` This set comes with: one full size High Potency Night-A-Mins Mineral-enriched renewal cream, one GinZing Energy-boosting moisturizer, one GinZing Refreshing eye cream to brighten and depuff, and one Drink Up Intensive Overnight mask to quench skins thirst. You could say that this kit comes with a few of their best selling products and that is probably why they named it the way it is. And the cutest thing this kit comes with is a makeup bag so you can store all your goodies! I think this is another great gift to give!
- 1 Origins Mini Mask Marvels ($26 CAD): Probably one of Origins best sellers are their face masks. I like how this kit allows you to try all three masks: one Clear Improvement Active charcoal mask to clear pores, one Drink Up Intensive overnight mask to quench skin`s thirst, and one Out of Trouble 10 minute mask to rescue problem skin. Since you`re allowed to try various masks, you can find which one works for you better.
-1 Jack Black It`s the Blam Trio ($28 CAD): Another well hyped product I`ve heard great things about is Jack Black`s lip balms. I`ve been meaning to try these for a long time but never got the chance to purchase one, since I`ve got so many lip products I need to finish; problems of a lip product junkie! The flavours in this kit are: Intense Therapy Lip Balm Natural Mint & Shea Butter, Intense Therapy Lip Balm Asian Pear & White Tea (Limited-edition), and Intense Therapy Lip Balm Shea Butter & Vitamin E. Instead of just getting one, I decided to get this kit since I really wanted to try the limited edition Asian Pear & White Tea ha. I have high hopes for these and hopefully they turn out well!
- 1 Tweezerman Stainless Steel Slant Tweezers ($27.50 CAD): Tweezerman is probably the best known brand when it comes to tweezers. I decided to pick these up as a gift for a relative since I heard her wanting a new pair. I personally have these and I like how well they work. I decided to get the black coloured ones since it`s probably the most neutral colour since I didn`t know whether she would like silver, red or pink ha.
- 1 Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo ($30 CAD): Many people I know use this brand to groom and maintain their eyebrows. There are many good reviews for their products so I decided to pick up some powder for another relative since they might like it. Hopefully the colour I picked will match their desired eyebrow colour.
- 2 Sephora Mini Crystal Nail File ($5 CAD): Since I am a nail freak, I decided to get two nail files. I got one in pink and another in purple. I like how these are the mini sized ones which are great to throw in your purse or take travelling.
Overall I`m really happy with my haul, even if it`s a lot bigger than usual! The products I`m most excited to try would probably be the Origins masks or the GlamGlow YOUTHMUD Tinglexfoliate Treatment.... if I decide to keep it for myself and not give it as a gift ha! And also the Jack Black lip balms.
What`s your must have from Sephora?
*Picture belongs to me*