Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Thought I`d share this ombre affect with you as I love it SOO much I am definitely going to be making some more :)
This was my first attempt and I have never died anything before - I simply did a bit of reading. So definitely give it a go!!
You Will Need:
Shorts or Jeans you are happy to cut
Tweezers or Kitchen Tongs
Dye - Dylon Powder Pink http://www.wilkinsonplus.com/dylon-fabric-dye-powder-pink-50g/invt/0285874/?h...
Dye - Dylon China Blue (couldn`t find a link. Most haberdasheries sell this)
Dylon Pre Dye Salt http://www.wilkinsonplus.com/dylon-dye-salt-500g/invt/0285879/?htxt=KI2jd%2F2...
1. Cut shorts or jeans into desired shape
2. Distress any edges using chosen utensil
3. Bleach shorts in the sink and leave for about an hour
4. Fully rinse bleach and leave shorts to dry
5. Using rubber gloves and doing it outside! Put a pack of pink dye, some dye salt and some tap water into a spray bottle. Shake up to mix together and spray onto the top half of shorts. Front back and sides
6. Repeat step five onto the bottom half of the shorts using the blue dye
7. Leave for a few hours to dry and for the dye to set
8. Wait for the sun to shine enough to wear them :D