Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
- Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Snappy Sorbet
- Wet n` Wild Shield
- Color Club Molten Metals Gold
- Sephora by OPI Only Gold for Me
- Seche Vite Base Coat
- Seche Vite Top Coat
- Gold Glitter
- Makeup Sponge
1. Prep nails by applying base coat.
2. Apply 2 coats of Snappy Sorbet.
3. Let dry completely.
4. Break a piece of the makeup sponge and dab a bit of Shield and the Gold color on to it.
5. Now in a patting motion gently dab the makeup sponge on to your accent nail creating an ombre effect.
6. Apply Only Gold for Me only where the gold polish is.
7. Now take a little bit of gold glitter on an eyeshadow brush and sprinkle over the accent nail.
8. Apply top coat to seal the glitter and hide any imperfections.
9. Enjoy your mani
(Picture is mine. Please do not use)