Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This is a cheap and easy way to keep your face clean. You might think it will make your face oily, but it really doesn`t. Olive oil is a natural moisturizer that has been used to nourish skin for thousands of years. Washing your face with olive oil not only moisturizes skin, but also clears out debris from pores. Here are some instructions:
1) Mix the olive and caster oils according to your skin type. For normal skin, use one part castor oil and one part olive oil. For dry skin, use three parts olive oil to one part castor oil. For oily skin, use one part olive oil to three parts castor oil. Store the oil mixture in a glass bottle with a pouring spout for easy application.
2) Pour a quarter-sized drop of the oil mixture into the palm of your hand. Rub your hands together to warm the oil.
3) Gently massage the oil into your face in a circular motion. The oil will remove makeup and clean out pore debris.
4) Wet the washcloth with hot (not scalding) water. Lay the cloth over your entire face and wait for one minute. The heat will help your pores open up and aid in removing dirt.
5) Rinse the washcloth and wring it out. Then, use it to gently wipe the oil from your face. There is no need to scrub.
Image Source: http://www.ehow.com/how_7231186_wash-face-olive-oil.html