Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
A while ago, Sephora was giving out full sized products for Beauty Insider 100 points rewards for Canada`s Day. I did a post last week when I received a full sized bottle of Shiseido`s Ultra Sun Protection and have been using it daily and of course, loving it since. My sister redeemed Ole Henriksen`s Truth Revealed Super Creme but after a few tries, she didn`t like it and gave it to me instead. I have been trying it out for the past few days as a face moisturizer/primer and have been liking it, so here`s my mini review on it:
- not oily or sticky at all, a big plus!
- the cream is very smooth and soothing
- doesn`t add oil or shine to my face
- the lemony scent (my sister really loved the scent, but I thought it was a bit too strong)
- SPF is pretty low, I would`ve liked it to be a little more protective
I actually turned out to really like this product, I might even purchase it in the future! I also would recommend this as a daytime primer under your makeup because it can moisturizer and provide UV protection.
Have you tried this moisturizer? (:
Image is mine.