Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hi everyone! Here is an old Rite Aid haul from several months ago when they had a 40% off sale on Physicians Formula products. These packages also had a couple peelie coupons, so I was able to get an even better deal! I got a few more products because they were either on sale or I had additional coupons
What I picked up:
- PF Organic Wear CC cream in Light/Medium
- PF Super CC+ cream in Light
- L`Oreal Visible Lift CC Undereye Concealers in Fair and Light (favorite liquid undereye concealer)
- Revlon Parfumerie nail polish in Italian Leather
- PF Youthful Wear Spotless pressed powder in Translucent
- PF Youthful Wear matte finish pressed powder in Translucent
- Almay brow defining pencil in Brunette (a great dupe for MAC`s automatic brow pencil!)
- L`Oreal Collection Privee nude lipsticks in Eva`s Nude and Jennifer`s Nude (I thought these were limited edition but they are permanent!)
This was quite a haul but thanks to sales and coupons I was able to save a ton of money on new products and favorites.
Thanks for reading! Have you tried any of these products before? What did you think of them?
All images and content are my own. Please do not use or take without permission.
Come check out my blog sale: http://seralina.blogspot.com/2012/02/blog-sale.html