Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
A few weeks ago Old Navy was having a promotion where you could get 40% off of as many items you could fit in one of their shopping bags! Since I didn`t have the coupon with me at school, my mom went shopping for me! She mostly got me basics since I am kind of picky about clothes, but here`s what I got:
* Two cardigans: pink and pea green. They`re so soft and light!
* A blue jean jacket. I have been looking for a good one lately and she said that this only came to $8.
* 4 tank tops: lime green, navy, red and pink
* A basic nude colored tee
* A sky blue gauze top with embroidery. This is very simple and boho. The embroidery looks so delicate.
* A white flowy tank with flowers. I wasn`t sure about this at first, but after I put it on I loved it!
* A blue and green lace up peasant top. This is so cute and light! Perfect for summer!
* A blue jersey scarf. I love scarves and the pattern on this is really interesting. It kind of looks Indian-ish.
* A pair of blue workout shorts
* 2 tie dye type workout tops. I love the pattern and the backs of them are interesting looking.
* A pair of black compression leggings
* A PJ set for my friends birthday coming up
I can`t remember what the total came to, but it was about $150 for all of this! Probably because a lot of items were already on sale :3 She also had a $10 off coupon! This is really good because I`ve been donating a lot of my clothes that I don`t wear anymore to people in need, so my wardrobe has definitely shrunk! I have to say I liked what my mom picked out!
Have you gotten anything from Old Navy lately?
Photos are my own.
Source link: http://www.luuux.com/members/elizabeth-cook