Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I just got my glossybox earlier today and here`s what was inside!
1. Gilette Venus razor: They worked with Olay to create a 5 blade razor with moisture bars. Full size razor and it retails for $16.99
Opinion: Razors are always handy to have, I`ll stick it in a drawer until I need to replace mine.
2. Zoya Nail Polish: Came with a full size nail polish, I got the colour "Scarlet" and it looks like a really pretty sheer pink colour (I love sheer pinks). This nail polish is supposed to represent the women who have suffered from breast cancer.
3. MODELCo Lipstick/Lipgloss duo: Full size, retails for $38.75 (it`s a glossybox exclusive). The lipstick is too brown for my lips, but the lip gloss is nice.
4. Sebastian Professional Shampoo and Conditioner: Came with 50ml each, Full size shampoo retails for $15.79 for 250ml, Full size conditioner retails for $16.59 for 250ml. I don`t like getting shampoo and conditioner in my glossybox just because I don`t have a preference and I never seem to get around to use them. But I do think the small bottles are great for trips (Holidays are coming up).
5. Jouviance Rejuvenating Anti-Aging Cream: Came with 5ml (very small sample), full size retails for $93.50 for 50ml.
Oy! It`s a very, very expensive product (considering you only get 10 times the product as the sample, and the sample is easily just one use). I`ll give this to my mom to use up because I`m still fairly young (20).
Overall thoughts: I`m pleased with the razor and nail polish. I wish the lipstick was in a different colour or that would have been my favourite product in this months glossybox.
Do you subscribe to any subscription boxes?
*Photo is mine, please don`t use!