Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
October was so crazy and hectic so, I barely had time for any really glamorous makeup looks or shopping. Luckily, I had a few things in my makeup collectionto create basic looks through this hectic time in my life.
1. MAC Select Cover up concealer in NC45 ($18)
2. MAC lipstick in Saint Germain ($15)
3. Riri hearts MAC Hibiscus kiss bronzer/blush duo (LE)
4. Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette ($27)
5. MAC Prep + Prime highlighter in Bright forecast ($24)
6. Palladio powder brush ($8 @ Sally beauty supply)
7. Nicki Minaj`s Pink Friday perfume ($60)
Have you tried any of my favorites for this month? Are you interested in purchasing any of these items?
*photo is mine*