Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Once again my faves are a little late but like I always say better late then never ;-) Anyways lets do this!
1) Bath & Body Works Slatkin & Co 3-wick candle in Cider Lane - Omg this is my favorite Fall candle at the moment. I definitely have a back up but I wish I got more =( This smells like apples and cider and goodness. Im usually not the biggest fan of apple scents but this is seriously the best scent of the season in my opinion. If you can still find this scent, get it!
2) Bath & Body Works Slatkin & Co mini candle in French Baguette - I was on the fence with this scent because it literally smells like bread and I didnt want my room smelling like Subway, but I actually ended up really liking this scent. I might get the 4oz or 3-wick if theyre on sale.
3) Melvita Rose Floral Water - I was gone a few weekends and I brought this for my toner and fell in love with it. I love the scent which is funny because Im not a fan of roses but this is so refreshing. I might look into buying the full size.
4) Orly Rock The World - I had this on for the first half of October and its one of my fave Fall polishes. Its the perfect mixture of burgundy/purple and gold which are some of my fave color combinations. I have a nail of the week post on this and Ill continue to wear this for awhile.
5) Lush Pumpkin Soap - This smells like pumpkin and toothpaste to me but I ended up really liking it. In the shower it smelled like minty pumpkins with cinnamon. This is a really nice refreshing scent. And it has lasted forever, Im still on the first half. Im guessing Ill be using this soap until Christmas lol
6) Butter London Nail Foundation Base Coat - This is the best base coat Ive tried in awhile. It fills in any imperfections and really protects my nails. Before this my nails were turning yellow and this has really helped to protect the newer parts of my nails (if that makes sense haha) And I love the sheer nude tint.its like nail primer.
7) Boscia Oil-Free Nightly Hydration - This has been a great night time moisturizer since October was still a warm month here in Southern California but I will definitely be wanting a thicker more moisturizing one when it gets cold. This is really nice and light and not greasy. In the morning my skin feels hydrated but still very clean. I might buy the full size in the summer.
8) Dior Addict Lip Gloss in 576 Sari Pink - This was my bday present to myself and it was a great investment! This is a great formula and a gorgeous color. I can honestly say Im addicted to Dior products now (even though most of my Dior products are deluxe sample sized haha) This is totally worth the splurge!
9) Let Me Touched BB Cream in Yellow Beige - My friend bought this for me from Hong Kong and it is an AMAZING BB Cream! Asian BB creams are by far the best BB creams ever. This gives great coverage has all these benefits and Im definitely going to look into getting another one of these.
10) Bath & Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel body lotion - I literally get this lotion every year when it comes out and I always think of Christmas whenever I wear this. It is the perfect Vanilla scent and I will continue to get this every year. I HIGHLY recommend it if you like Vanilla!
What were your October Favorites? Have you tried any of these products?
**photos & content are mine**
<3 Be sure to like, comment, follow, & friend request! <3
Source link: http://www.bathandbodyworks.com