Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I rarely do these kinds of posts, in fact I think I`ve only done this once before but I thought why not this month since I actually did have several products that I actually finished up this month. Its rare that I actually end up with several empty products in one month but I like reading these kinds of posts and its a great way of determining if the products are worth repurchasing.
- Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Stress Control Triple Action Toner: This is probably my second bottle of this toner that Ive gone through and Its been awesome. Ive never been a person to use toner before so when I first tried this and liked it and saw that it was working great with my skin I just stuck with it.
- Clean and Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser: This is my new HG daily cleansing product! It really is great with fighting off new breakouts and also keeping breakouts at bay when my skin is clear. I just with they had a bigger bottle of this product but other then that I love it and have already been repurchasing it.
- Luster NOW! Instant Whitening Toothpaste: I got this for free from an Influenster Vox Box over the summer and just finally finished it up now. Ive had this toothpaste as well as my usual crest 3D white toothpaste on my bathroom counter at the same time so I wasnt consistently using this. When I first got it though I did use it for a month straight but didnt see a difference to I just kept using my usual toothpaste at reaching for this every so often. One thing Ive noticed about this product is that it foams up a lot, so you really only need half the amount of toothpaste that you would usually use because this really foams up a lot. This isnt a bad toothpaste but at the same time I didnt really see any significant change in the whitening of my teeth. Plus one tube of this toothpaste is like $8-$10 which is insane! I think if its going to cost that much I better see miracles with it! Clearly this isnt a product I will be purchasing but it was nice to try out.
- Chloe rollerball perfume: This is my favorite perfume of all time! I keep this roller ball with me in my purse and it recently ran out so I have to get a new one soon!
- Mini UDPP: This is just a mini primer potion that Ive had. I think it was either a sample or it came with my Naked palette. Either way I just finished it up and this actually use to be my favorite primer but not so much anymore. Any suggestions on eyeshadow primers?
Ebates: http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=%2FGmivtXR3wSg2DR78pbsLA%3D%3D Get paid to shop online!
Shoplately: http://shoplately.com/?u=brf8mfmw Get FREE $5 credit when you sign up through your facebook account!
**PHOTO IS MINE!