Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
October flew right by and I cant believe 2013 is almost over! Luckily this month I got to try new things and rediscovered some old favorites.
1) Lush Ros Argan Body Conditioner - Ive avoided buying this because its pretty pricey and now that I have, I have to have it during cold months now. Since it started getting a bit chilly I started using this on my dry legs and its so moisturizing. On top of that, I dont need to put lotion on after using this - its that moisturizing! The scent is also to die for! It does smell like roses but it is very sweet - not old lady-ish at all!
2) Bath & Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist in Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin - I bought this for $5 last month and Im already half way done with it! Pretty sure its going to be in my November Empties. I use it as a body spray and a room spray. Its the typical fall scent but its refreshing.
3) Soap & Glory Hand Food - My new favorite hand cream! The scent reminds me of my trip to Hong Kong which is really funny. Its a fresh, sweet scent and not greasy at all. I used it earlier this year then forgot about it but now I will always use it and forever repurchase it.
4) Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Cupcake candle - Im loving this more than Pumpkin Pecan Waffles (which was in my faves last month) It smells exactly what it sounds like. I need a backup asap.
5) Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer - Got this deluxe sample from Sephora and I love it! I would definitely purchase the full size. It feels so luxurious and actually keeps me matte.
6) NARS nail polish in Bad Influence - This is the typical fall nail color. This taupe brown is very flattering and Ive worn it almost all month. Not to mention the formula is amazing!
7) Julep nail polish in Cleopatra - This is also known as black latex. I just got it this month in my Julep Maven box and worn it all week. It really does look like latex. Its not really matte - its like a shiny matte if that makes sense lol
8) J.R. Watkins Hand & Cuticle Salve - I got this in a Birchbox awhile back and whipped this out since my cuticles have been so dry and causing hang nails. This has literally saved my life. After 2 days my cuticles are back to normal and moisturized.
9) LORAC Pro Palette - LOVE this palette! Ive had it for a while now but barely started really using it this month. This is the best formula of eyeshadows I have in my collection and the colors are to die for. I definitely prefer this over my Naked Palette.
10) Sasatinie Snail Rejuvenating Face Mask - I got a set of these masks in Hong Kong and the thought of snail mucus really intrigued me. This mask is actually really slimy but it is so moisturizing and has really changed my skin. Dont knock it until you try it!
Have you tried any of these products? What were your favorites this month?
**photos & content are mine**
<3 Be sure to like, comment, follow, & friend request! <3