Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I was a little disappointed I didnt finish as many products as I usually do this month but October flew by, so in a way, I didnt have time to finish anything lol Hopefully next month Ill finish more but Im glad I got to finish a few things this month.
1) Vaseline Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning Body Lotion with cocoa butter & vitamin E - I really liked this lotion. Its not greasy and it was in my favorites one month, however this was 24.5 fl oz and I just got sick of the scent. It smells good but I would definitely recommend buying it in a smaller size. This lasted forever! I would repurchase this but not for a while.
2) Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap In Coconut Cove - This was a good summer scent - just like tropical coconuts. I definitely like the foaming soaps the best so I will definitely repurchase the foaming soaps but Im not sure if I would buy this scent if it came out again since Im a little over the whole coconut thing.
3) Bath & Body Works candle in Creamy Pumpkin - I used this in my living room and it is the classic pumpkin scent with a hint of caramel. I still have a back up in last years packaging so I didnt need to repurchase it this year but I love this scent so I might repurchase it next year.
4) Bath & Body Works candle in Pumpkin Pecan Waffles - This is one of the best scents that came out this fall. I hope its still in stock because I will repurchase it!
5) Bath & Body Works candle in Toasted Pistachio Delight - This came out 2 or 3 years ago and I finally used it. I havent seen it come back since but it has a winner sticker on top so it was probably just a one time thing. It was ok. It smelled just like pistachios and almonds with vanilla.
6) Suave Kids Detangling Spray in Double Dutch Apple - I already have a back up of this. Its an amazing detangling spray and its only like 2 bucks. I will never buy expensive detangling spray again.
7) Yes To Blueberries Cleansing Facial Towelettes - These are my favorite facial wipes and Ive gone through countless packages of them. I love the scent and it removes all of my make up with just one towelette.
8) Bath & Body Works travel sized lotion in Twilight Woods - This is a great fall scent. It smells just like Paris Amour but without the floral note.
9) Lush Ocean Salt - I feel like I have one of these in almost every empties. This is my favorite exfoliator and I will always have this in my routine.
10) Versace Yellow Diamond - This was an ok perfume. I wouldnt purchase it. Its really floral.
11) Clarins Instant Smooth - This was a great primer. I would definitely purchase this but it might be really expensive. It makes my skin look and feel flawless. I think the closest comparison would be Benefits The POREfessional but this is by far better!
12) The Balm Stainiac - I got this in a Birchbox and it lasted awhile for being a sample size. This was awful on my cheeks but I loved it on my lips. It gave it the nicest berry stain but I wouldnt purchase it.
13) Miracle Skin Transformer Body - I think I got this in a Birchbox or from Sephora. I wasnt a fan of this. It was supposed to make your skin look flawless but it just looked like shimmer and it kind of felt gross. It didnt really sink into the skin and it felt like it would get everywhere. I wouldnt recommend this.
14) LOreal Paris Feria Power Shimmer Conditioner - I dyed my hair last month and finished this up which made my hair color look really shiny and feel super soft. I love this brand of hair dye and it is the best conditioner that comes with a boxed hair dye in my opinion.
15) Eyeko London Skinny Mini Liquid EyeLiner in Black - I got this in a Birchbox and it was a great liquid liner but I feel like it dried out pretty quickly. I wouldnt purchase this since I feel like there are so many liquid liners out there that last longer than this.
16) Betsey Johnson Too Too Pretty rollerball - I loved this perfume. Luckily I have have 1.7 oz bottle still. I would touch up in the middle of the day with this and I ALWAYS got compliments. This was sweet and floral. I highly recommend it!
17 & 18) Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy Total Care travel sized Nourishing Shampoo & Conditioner - Love this duo. Its a really good shampoo & conditioner and I have gone through full sizes.
19) Bath & Body Works Scentportables in Coconut Vanilla - This was a good scent but like I said, Im over the coconut scent right now so I might not repurchase this one.
20) Bath & Body Works Wallflower in Lavender Vanilla - Love this scent. I would definitely repurchase this.
Have you tried any of these products? What did you finish in October?
**photos & content are mine**
<3 Be sure to like, comment, follow, & friend request! <3