Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
As soon as I found this recipe, I think I fainted. I am a Gummy Worm fan. All the way & this just made my day so I thought I`d share(: Credit to my moms` cookbook & favorite cooking site!
- 2 packages of sugar-free Jello.
- 2 packages of plain gelatin.
- 1 cup of boiling water.
- * For sour gummies add a packet of Kool-Aid.
- Stir all the ingredients together in a large bowl until it`s smooth & dissolved.
- Pour the mix into a plate (Make sure it doesn`t spill & it`s able to move around if you get what I`m saying)
- Put it in the fridge & once it`s hard, use a knife to slice it into a worm shape or use a stencil that can be bought at cooking stores.
* Easy & delicious!(: