Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I`d like to show you all the NYX lipsticks I have in my collection, swatches and a little mini review. When my lips look better (they are extremely chapped right now because I`ve been sick for a while) I will do swatches on my lips and indept reviews.
- B52: A dark brown lipstick, very creamy and pigmented, looks amazing on darker skintones
- Thalia: Also a darker brown but considered a nude for medium to dark skintones, doesn`t suit light skintones very well. Is also very pigmented and lasts a long time
- Iced Honey: More of a nude for lighter skintones. Looks a little bit frosty on the picture but it doesn`t show up this frosty in real life
- Strawberry Milk: An amazing light Barbie pink color. Makes the lips a bit dry but still a gorgeous color
- Paris: My favorite out of the bunch. A nice darker Barbie pink color, looks AMAZING topped with a lighter pink gloss on top. Doesn`t last AS long but still amazing quality
- Georgia: A bit frostier than Paris but still pretty, doesn`t need a gloss on top because of the frost, it looks glossy on its own.
- Summer Love: The perfect nude if you don`t want to go too nude, or if you`re new to nudes. It`s very glossy so it doesn`t leave your lips feeling dry.
- Circe: A MAC Myth dupe! This is great if you want to try a full on nude that`s a bit cheaper. I ended up liking it alot!
*PICTURES ARE MY OWN*
Do you already own NYX Round lipsticks? Or something else from NYX?