Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
When I was staying with Family friends a state away, we all had some cooking adventures!
One of my personal faves would have to be the homemade nutella pizza!
<em> What to do:</em>
( I did not make this, I just know the basic procedure.)
- Homemade pizza dough WAS used, and tasted the best. This was rolled out in a thin base.
- Then like a whole half a tub of nutella, for a thick layer!
- Then put another piece of dough layering on the top!
- Cook until cooked and golden.
- Wait till it cools down (nutella can get very VERY hot!)
- Serve with whipped cream and strawberries. (The cream I used in the picture was whipped, but it was the remaining bit in the can so it was all liquidy.
This was so so yummy! I loved it! I have tried it at a store before, but home made is the best all the way!
<em> Have you tried nutella pizza before? Do you like nutella in general?</em>
<strong> All content is mine, please do not steal</strong>