Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
2 Sheets of Puff Pastry, thawed
About 1 cup of Nutella
1 Egg, beaten with 1 tbsp of water, this is what makes an egg wash
1) Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2) Lay the puff pastry on a lightly floured surface and roll it out just a tiny bit, about 1 inch on all four sides. Cut into 4 squares and then each square in half on a diagonal so you have 8 triangles from each piece of puff pastry. With your hands, stretch out each triangle so its a bit more accurate and the pointy side is somewhat in the center.
3) Place about 1 Tbsp of nutella on the biggest end and brush all the edges with the egg wash, then just roll against you making sure to seal in the sides if you can.
4) Place them on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and brush with a little eggwash Bake for about 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
5) Sprinkle with confectioner sugar and enjoy!
Source link: http://laurainthekitchen.com