Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
i love nutella so i was super excited when i came across this recipe for nutella cookies so i thought id share it with you guys enjoy
½ cup of Unsalted Butter at room temperature
½ cup of Brown Sugar
½ cup of Granulated Sugar
1 cup of Nutella
1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
2 cups of All Purpose Flour
1 tsp of Baking Soda
¼ tsp of Salt
1 Tbsp of Cacao Powder
1) Preheat your oven to 375 degrees, line a few baking sheets with parchment paper
2) In a bowl mix together the flour, salt, cocoa powder and baking soda
3) In another bowl cream together the butter and both kinds of sugar. Add the egg, vanilla and nutella and mix well.
4) Add the dry ingredients and mix everything together until your dough comes together.
5) place batter on cookie sheet leaving a few inches apart
6) Bake them for about 10 minutes.they will flatten as they bake
7) Let them cool completely
*picture not mine*