Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Nude lips are universally flattering and never seem to go out of style! They are perfect for pretty much every occasion. You can wear them with an intense smokey eye and look glamorous and polished or even just as a natural everyday look and still look pretty! All kinds of celebrities have rocked this look such as Kim Kardashian and Jennifer Lopez!
Below are some tips on how YOU can rock the nude lips yourself and also some common mistakes people make-:
1)First of all and I believe this is the most important tip, never ever use concealer! It never looks good and often just leaves you looking washed out and ruins your whole make-up. Believe me, I made this mistake numerous times throughout high school.
2) If you have dry, flakey or chapped lips then exfoliate them before applying a nude lip. Chapped lips are always much more noticeable with this lip color.
3) Take your own lip color and skintone into consideration, never go for a shade to light or to dark, the nude lip can look awful if not done correctly! I would stray away from Barry M`s Lip Paint in the shade 101, this doesn`t work even on my pale
4)When choosing your desired shade try to go one or two shades darker than your natural skin tone, this avoids the washed out look but also means you won`t make the mistake of getting a color to dark.
5) If like me you have a paler complexion I suggest going for light golden or peachy colored nudes.
6) If you have olive undertones or you have a medium skin tone I suggest looking for pink rosy shades.
7) If you have darker skin tone you are best suited towards warm golden bronze and caramel nudes.
*picture is not mine, if the owner does not want the picture here please feel free to contact me and it shall be removed*