Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This Novembers Ipsy bag is what I would call a hit! It even had a lip paint that I was eyeballing but slightly reluctant to try out because it`s from a smaller brand, http://J.Cat.
This months Ipsy bag consists of:
- http://J.Cat Lip pain in Mad Splatter, I did a small swatch on my hand an my goodness, I think this will be in my Fall lip colour routine! I also found the scent of it to be pleasant compared to most lip products. I`m excited for my full sized http://J.Cat paints to get here!
- Marc Anthony Oil of Morocco Argan Oil Hairspray. I don`t have any hair but I did pin my husband down and had him let me put some on him. It isn`t too stiffing and it smells AMAZING. It actually felt a little moisturizing also
- Laura Mercier finishing powder and mini fan brush! I never used one before but I gave it a short with this mornings makeup and I loved how it felt and matte-ifeid my makeup!
- Be A Bombshell... Eyeshadow base in `Submissive` I love the base, the formula is a bit on the greasy side and the packaging was kind of different. It`s really heavy packaging for how much product is actually in there.
- You are so FINE eyeliner in Glitterati. I was actually expecting it to be a silver glitter eyeliner that would clash with my day to day makeup and was already planning on giving to my sister who LOVES bold makeup. I ended up opening and swatching it on my hand and its black with a few sparkles here and there, I`m going to LOVE it as a holiday makeup staple!
The Glam Bag itself was a Forever 21 bag for Ipsy, It`s so ADORABLE! I can see myself using it as a clutch!
This photo is my own