Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This is my November/December GoGoGirlfriend box: Contained quite a number of goodies with various beauty samples. If you`re a beauty sample junkie, I recommend this.. :)
* Camille Beckman Mango 5-piece Gift set- This is actually 5 products in 1- so it was fun to try an assortment of products, such as their hand cream, body wash, etc. I had already received the handcream in the previous box so it was fun to get another one.
* ELF eye crease shadow brush- I already have a lot of brushes but another one wouldn`t hurt. The value of this is only a buck though. Overall, their brushes are pretty decent for only a dollar.
* Dolve & Gabbana fragrance in Light Blue- A fragrance sample- they`re great to have in your purse or on a night out. It`s a nice fragrance, so I`m glad I have it.
* Crystal Essence Towelettes in Pomegranate- I haven`t tried this but it`s supposed to be a natural odor prevention/towelette. It`s a one-time use, individually packed so great to use after a yoga class!
* Oluv Fresh Face & Body Scrub- This is one of my fave items in here! I`m addicted to scrubs/exfoliation products and found this scrub to be gentle even on my face.
* Blossoms eyeshadow- This green colored shadow is not normally a shade I would wear everyday, but it`s subtle enough to wear on occasions. A little goes a long way with mineral eyeshadow so this full-size product will last a long time! Excited to add this to my collection!