Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I know i`m a little late with my November favs but oh well here they are:
- A Belgian photographing book: well i`ve been reading in this one for ages now because i have to do an exam to get into my university of my choice.
- Mac Red Lipstick: i just love red lips and i think it`s an amazing way to give a little more color to your outfit in winter.
- Zoom Flash Black Lash Mascara from Mac: this is my favorite mascara of all time
- Hugo Boss, Nuit pour femme
- Vanilla lip balm form H&M
- Naked 2: who doesn`t love the naked palettes, since the moment i have it i haven`t stopped using it. i use it everyday!
- Syoss Dry Shampoo: this is perfect for those days when you wake up to late and you dont have time to wash your hair. Just use this dry shampoo and you are ready to go
- L`oreal Paris Mystic Oil: during this time of the year my hair gets really dry and it looks unhealthy all the time. This oil is perfect for me cuz it makes my hair look healthy and just not dry.
What do you think of these products?
*pictures are mine *