Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Not gonna lie my favorites are a little boring this time around. I was just not feeling it in November I guess. But dont worry I can already tell December is gonna be 100x better!
1) Clarasonic Acne Brush head - I got the twin pack of these during the VIB sale and I must say I really like it! Im not sure if I like it better than the deep pore one that I had before but I definitely like it more than the normal and sensitive brush heads. Its gentler than the deep pore brush head but it still makes my skin feel really fresh and clean.I felt like the normal and sensitive brush heads werent strong enough for me.
2) St. Ives Naturally Clear Apricot Scrub (Blemish & Blackhead Control) - I have gone through sooooo many tubs of these throughout the years. Its one of the best drugstore exfoliators I have ever tried. I know there has been some concerns about this scrub (I guess people are saying the little apricot pieces actually cut and damage your skin) But Ive never noticed any irritation. This just makes my skin super soft and it gets all that junk out of my pores.
3) Lush Angels On Bare Skin facial cleanser - Ive used this in the past and recently picked it up. I mainly love the scent of this, it smells like lavender and has little almond pieces in it to make it a gentle scrub. My only concern with this, is I have to use it in the shower because it gets quite messy.
4) Pureology Hydrate Shampoo - I used this about 3 times and still have half left and every time I used it my hair would be the softest it has ever been. Im definitely going to look into getting the full size.
5) Philosophy The Microdelivery Peel - I use this every Sunday and my skin feels like a babys bottom after each use. It just gets rid of all the dead skin and makes it glow. I will forever repurchase this!
6) Philosophy Purity Made Simple cleansing cloths - I use this every night to remove my make up before I wash my face and it is slowly taking over the number 1 spot of face wipes for me. This is my first pack and I might pick up another one when Im done rather than getting my all time fave Yes To Blueberries! (Thats saying a lot)
7) EcoTools Bronzing Brush - I have been using this with powder to set my make up and it is so fast and easy. Its a great big brush and gets my entire face with a couple of swipes. Ive never tried this with bronzer, I feel like its too big for that - but maybe well see in the summer. So far I love using it with my pressed powders and translucent powders.
8) Bath & Body Works PocketBac in Bows & Berries - my co-worker gave this to me and I LOVE the scent. Just like berries. Its so girly and fresh.
9) Origins GinZing eye cream - this helps brighten your dark circles and makes concealer glide on quite nicely. Its not a miracle treatment but I do notice a difference when I use this. It has a peachy tone to it and creates a sheen that helps reflect the light off your eyes to give it that brightening effect.
10) Revlon Lip Butter in Peach Parfait - I go back and forth with this and Strawberry Shortcake and my favorite lip butters. This has been number 1 for the whole month of October. For me, its a your lips but better color with a little sparkle. This will definitely be in my 2012 favorites!
What were your favorites for November? Have you tried any of these products?
**photos & content are mine**
<3 Be sure to like, comment, follow, & friend request! <3