Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I can`t believe it`s already December ! I had some great favorites, although some of them are the same as last month. That`s how much I love them <3. Anyway here they are:
- Revlon Age Defying Cream Makeup Foundation. The only reason I like this is because it matches my skin tone perfectly. I don`t like the shimmer it has or the finish look. It doesn`t have full coverage either, but somehow it looks nice on my face.
- Lush Lip Scrub in Bubblegum. The smell is so strong but once you put it on your lips it feels nice and it taste great ! I know that sounds weird but it taste yummy. It makes my lips so soft
- Vaseline Lip therapy in cocoa butter. This smells amazing and I love how cute and tiny it is. I put this on after the lip scrub.
- Beauty Blender, this blends my makeup very well. I`m happy I purchased this.
- Maybelline Age rewind concealer. At first the concealer was too dark for my under eyes but once I blend it in, it covers up amazing.
- CoverGirl Sensitive Powder.
- Mac blush in Dame, favorite blush ever.
- Anthropologie hair ties, I love these and I`d rather use these instead of the elastics. They came in a set of 5 with royal blue, mint, gold glitter, light pink, and a multicolor one.
- Sinful Nail Polish "Lets Talk". It`s such a beautiful purple with blue undertones.
- forever 21 tweezers.
- Bare Minerals Mineral Veil, I love setting my concealer with this. It lasts all day. I apply it with a fluffy brush.
- Gold Bond Lotion, this lotion is amazing if you have dry patches on your face like me. It`s very hydrating.
- Seche Vite Top Coat, I talked about this too much, but it`s my favorite top coat.