Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This is super late but I still wanted to share what I loved last month:
1) Suave Professionals Touchable Finish Hairspray - This was an awesome hairspray. It held very well and was not stiff at all! Plus this was super affordable.
2) Clarisonic Mia2 - LOVE this! So much better than the original Clarisonic I had. My skin feels cleaner and it performs way better. Love that theres 2 speeds and the shape is easier to hold.
3) Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Primer - I love the Smashbox primers. I usually use the original or light ones. A friend gave me this hydrating one and it is perfect for this cold weather! I have oily skin but I get dry patches in the winter and this keeps me shine free and hydrates my dry patches.
4) Butter London Wallis - This is my all time favorite Fall nail polish. It is like an olive green and gold duo chrome. I literally wore it all month long.
5) Urban Decay De Slick setting spray - I got this sample from Sephora and I am definitely considering purchasing the full size. With my Smashbox primer this made my make up last all day long.
6) DDF Acne Control Treatment - Got this in a Birchbox and it seriously helps those pesky hormonal breakouts that are under the skin. My skin freaked out last month and this minimized the size of my breakouts to half in one day. After 3 days my breakouts were gone.
7) Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie - This is one of my favorite lip butters and Im actually almost done with it. Its the perfect berry shade and I just love the formula of this product.
8) Bare Minerals Magnetic Multi-Liner brushes - Love that this came with 3 times of liner brushes. You can get 3 completely different looks and they work great with gel or powder liners.
9) Bare Minerals liner shadow in Wild Jungle - I would mainly use this liner shadow with the brushes. Its a very dark grey with silver shimmer. Loved using this on my lower lash line
10) Smashbox Jet Set Waterproof Eye Liner in Deep Black - This is seriously the blackest gel liner Ive ever used and it is amazing!
What were your November favorites? Have you tried any of these products?
**photos & content are mine**
<3 Be sure to like, comment, follow, & friend request! <3