Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Excited for last months empties because 90% of it are things Ive had forever! So I feel really accomplished that I finished most of these products that have just been lying around.
1 &2) Tigi Catwalk Oatmeal & Honey shampoo & conditioner - I got these from a liter sale at Ulta so I think they were like $12 each. These lasted FOREVER! However I would not repurchase these because they really didnt do anything for my hair. I feel like they didnt cleanse well and the conditioner didnt moisturize as well as I thought it would. I loved the scent though!
3) Pantene Volume shampoo - I have one of these bottles in my empties posts every couple of months. Love this shampoo and I will continue to repurchase it.
4) Lush Snow Fairy - Get to your Lush right now because Snow Fairy is in stock! It only comes out every Christmas season and I got this huge bottle last year during the Buy 1 Get 1 Free sale and I finished it just in time to be able to buy a new one
5) Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial hand soap in Twisted Peppermint - Love this scent! However I will only buy foaming soaps from now on because these can get a little messy in the sink but I will definitely repurchase this scent.
6) Bath & Body Works Triple Moisture Cream in Twisted Peppermint - I got this last year as you can tell from the packaging but I will be repurchasing this again this year.
7) Bath & Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist in Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin - Im tired of this scent so I will not be repurchasing it but I did LOVE it at one point.
8) Bath & Body Works candle in Plum Wine Amber - I got this last year I believe and it did not come back this year and I can see why. This scent was just okay. It smelled like berries and amber.
9) Bath & Body Works candle in Pumpkin Cupcake - LOVE this scent! I will definitely be repurchasing this scent in any way shape or form if anything is left at the stores.
10) Bath & Body Works medium candle in Harvest Gathering - I got this for free at a BBW event and Im so glad they gave these out because I went and bought a wallflower bulb in this scent. It smells just like Fall and it up there with Cider Lane. I will be de-potting this candle to hold my perfume samples.
11) Basically U Cotton Balls 300 count - I bought this years ago and it lasted me forever! I would just use these for nail polish removal and they were the perfect size! I will be repurchasing these again from Ulta since theyre only $1.99 and the packaging is way cuter now - it is pink instead of blue.
12) Lush No Drought - This is only half empty but it has expired and doesnt work anymore. I had a love/hate relationship with this. But overall and in the end I did love it. I would definitely repurchase the smaller bottle because only a little goes a long way and I couldnt finish this large bottle.
13) MAKE UP FOREVER HD Powder - Ive had this for years and I finally finished it! So happy about this one! I have 2 smaller sized back ups already so you know I love it.
14) Bath & Body Works PocketBac in Winter Cranberry - Got this last year and used it the entire month of November. Its just a standard cranberry scent. I dont think Ill repurchase this one.
15) Mary Kay Ultimate mascara - I only liked this mascara when I would pair it with something else. By itself, it doesnt do anything.
16) Revlon Age Defying foundation in Medium Beige - Another item Ive had forever! I really liked this - I will probably repurchase this once I finish a couple more foundations.
17) Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser in Neutralizer - This is my second tube of this so that right there says I love it. Again I will probably repurchase this once I finish more concealers.
18) Bath & Body Works travel sized lotion in Paris Amor - Again, Im sick of this scent. I will not be repurchasing this one.
19) Justin Bieber Someday - I got this little travel sized bottle in a gift set that came with the 3.4oz bottle and the lotion last Christmas. I love this scent - its sweet and fruity and Im so glad I still have this scent.
20) Revlon Lip Butter in Peach Parfait - This is the first lip butter Ive finished and I feel especially accomplished. I even dug in with a lip brush and got every last bit. I got another months use of it. Its crazy how much product is in there and we dont even use it! This was my favorite shade out of all of my lip butters and I will probably repurchase it once I finish more lipsticks.
21) The White Barn Candle Co. home fragrance oil in Creamy Caramel - This was a sickly sweet scent and I hated it but I finished it anyway.
22) Josie Maran Aragn Hot Oil Self-Heating Hair Treatment - I got one of these from Sephora and didnt really notice a difference. It only made my hair soft on first day hair. I wouldnt repurchase this.
23) Soap & Glory Hand Food - This is my new favorite hand cream - I will definitely be repurchasing this!! It smells so sweet and fresh and makes my hands super soft.
24) Urban Decay Cocoa - This was a bronze shimmer that Ive had forever. I always see it on Hautelook but I will not repurchase this.
25) Lush Dream Cream - Love this lotion. Ive gone through so many pots of this.
26) Lush Charity Pot - I hate this scent but when you purchase these, the proceeds go to Lushs many charities so Ill buy a pot f the sales person asks lol.
What did you finish this month? Have you tried ay of these products?
**photos & content are mine**
<3 Be sure to like, comment, follow, & friend request! <3