Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I had an event to attend this weekend and I needed my nails to match my outfit so I opted for a Spring-colored rose design!
I`ve seen the rose design around for a while and thought it`d be perfect for the look I was going for. I had to Google tutorials for the roses and decided to use pastel/soft colors.
It turned out cuter than I thought it would! I would have to say this is the most "professional" looking nails have ever looked after doing it myself.
- Sinful Colors in Unicorn (as a base color)
- Sinful Colors in Snow Me White (highlight for roses)
- China Glaze in Go Go Pink (as a base for roses and nails)
- Dark green acrylic craft paint (leaves of roses)
- Avon nail color in a metallic light green (not sure what it`s called--used as highlighter for the leaves)
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
I used a toothpick to add the details of the red, white, and light green.