Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
i was starting to get tired of painting my nails just one solid colour so today, i decided to try out something new and do silver gradient nails. i`ve never done this before so it`s a little messy haha
the nailpolishes i used are:
Rimmel top + base coat
Rimmel lasting finish pro in pure silver
OPI sweet heart
OPI crown me already!
1) apply the base coat then apply a thin layer of opi`s sweet hearts
2) i applied rimmel`s pure silver as a french tip to each nail, you dont have to be neat/ precise with the line.
3) i applied opi`s crown me already right above the pure silver to disguise the line.
4) then starting from the tip of my nails, i applied another thin coat of opi`s crown me already to about 1/2 of my nails.
5) this step can be optional but i used a tweezer and added some jewels near the tip of some nails
6) finally, apply a top coat!
sorry, it`s really hard to explain LOL i didnt make a video either so i went on youtube and found a similar video to what i did! i included the link in the source :)
<strong>what colour are your nails currently painted?</strong>
Source link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cn89h7eOUHA