Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Glitter Gradient nails have been such a hit for the summer and depending on what color combination you use, I`m sure it`s good for any time of year. I decided to try it out myself.
1) I used Essie`s Fill in the Gap base coat. This base coat is suppose to hide any ridges you might have on your nails. I think it does it`s job.
2) I painted my nails with Essie`s "A crewed interest" color. I absolutely love this pale orange color. I think it`s perfect for the summer.
3) I took a make up sponge and painted a silver glittery nail polish by Ice I believe. It`s a nail polish brand sold at Walmart for about $2-$3.
4) I dabbed that onto my nails about 2/3 of the way.
5) I then repeated steps 3 and 4 twice more, but instead of doing it 2/3 of the way down I did it half way and then at the very tip.
6) I then finished off with Essie`s 3-way glaze sealer. I don`t really care much for this glaze sealer. I think it`s a terrible top coat and I should probably use it as a base coat instead. Every time I use it as a top coat, my nails take forever to dry and I end up ruining them.
I don`t think they turned out terrible, but I don`t think it`s the best I`ve done. I like the colors together. Excuse my cuticles, I was too lazy to make them look nice. Has anyone else tried doing the glitter gradient? How do you like it?
*This photo is mine. Please do not take it.