Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I wanted to share with you my nails of the moment! They are Hello Kitty inspired nails. I love them and have gotten tons of compliments on them! :) Here are the steps to take to achieve this design on your nails...
1. Thumb: Paint the thumb a base color of white. I used White Out by Orly. It took about 3 coats for it to be opaque. When the base color is dry, take a small dotting tool or a toothpick and create the pink leopard print. I used Cream Pink by Sinful Colors. It`s easier if you look at a picture of something that is leopard print and follow that design. When that is dry, paint the nail with a coat of clear nail polish. Take the dotting tool/toothpick and apply the clear rhinestones. To do this I pour out a little bit of clear nail polish onto a piece of paper and dip the dotting tool/toothpick in it and then pick up the rhinestones and apply them to the areas inside the pink leopard print. You could also use silver nail polish inside the pink leopard print if you don`t have rhinestones. When the rhinestones are dry, I apply another coat of clear nail polish over the top to make sure they are secure. I used the Dry Fast Top Coat by Seche Vite.
2. Pointer finger: Paint this finger a base coat of silver. I used Silver Mercedes by Ice. It took 2 coats for it to be opaque. When that is dry, paint over it with a pink glitter. I used Rose Glitter by L.A. Girl Flare (from Forever 21). I used 2 coats for more glitter. After that, I followed with Dry Fast Top Coat by Seche Vite.
3. Middle finger: Paint this finger pink. I used Cream Pink by Sinful Colors (the same pink I used for the leopard print). It took 3 coats to be opaque. Follow with a top coat. Again, I used Seche Vite.
4. Ring finger: Paint this finger white. I used White Out by Orly (the same white that I used for the thumb). It took 3 coats to be opaque. When that`s dry, apply a dot of clear polish to the top left corner for the left hand or the top right corner for the right hand. Then, take your dotting tool/toothpick and apply a pink fimo Hello Kitty bow. I got my fimo canes from eBay. If you don`t have fimo, you can use your hot pink and another lighter pink to paint the bow. Follow with a top coat. Again, I used Seche Vite.
5. Pinky: Do the same as you did in Step 3 for the middle finger.
These are the steps I took to do this nail design! What do you guys think? Yay or nay?
Thanks for reading! Comment below! :)
*Image is mine!