Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Last night and today I was working on these tribal print nails. I did the base colors last night and all the details today. I was inspired to do these by a picture I found on the internet. I didn`t really spend a ton of time on these, hence why they look crazy and lop sided. This was also my first stab at the half-moon manicure, and I failed lol. It wasn`t that hard to do, I painted my nails with a natural color, then did the mint green, while doing the half moon thing. I used a black nail art pen to do all the zig-zags, and a white one for the dots. I used my white nail art stripier polish to do the straight lines in the middle. And of course my favorite O.P.I base and top coats.
- O.P.I Natural Nail Base Coat (1 coat)
- Rimmel French Manicure Pro in "French Rose" (1 coat)
- Revlon "Minted" (2 coats)
- L.A. Colors Nail Art in "White"
- Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen in "Black"
- Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen in "White"
- O.P.I Top Coat (1 coat)
*Photos are MINE.