Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
If you saw my recent mini Sally`s haul post, you would know that I finally got a nail polish I needed to do SPIDER-MAN NAILS! This is mucho exciting because A) I love Spider-Man (the original movies with Tobey Maguire, not the new one with Andrew Garfield!) and B) I haven`t done nail art in a whole week, which is like a decade for me! Now, this one was really detailed and I`ve never done anything like it before so hopefully it doesn`t look too awful. It was really easy to do, actually!
1) I painted my nails with a base coat, then one coat of a shimmery deep red.
2) I used a shimmery navy blue on the tips of all of my nails EXCEPT the ring fingers.
3) Then, I used a silver nail art polish to draw on the spider webs. It really wasn`t that hard! Just do a line through the middle of your nail horizontally, then one vertically. Then just do two diagonal lines. Finally, connect with curved lines. Simple! Time-consuming, but simple. (On the nails with the blue tips, I did a line of silver to separate the red and blue. I also painted the horizontal line for the spider web in the middle of the red polish in stead of my nail in general, if that makes sense!)
4) On the ring fingers, or the accent nails, I just did the simple spider web I did on all the other nails. But I also used the silver nail art polish to make a two slated tear drop shaped eyes.
5) I used a black nail art pen to outline the tear drop shapes to make his eyes pop.
6) Then I just finished with a top coat! :)
OPI Natural Nail Base Coat
E.L.F. "Red Velvet"
Wet `n` Wild FastDry "Saved By the Blue"
SoEasy Stripe Rite (Random metallic silver, no actual name) Nail Art Polish
Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen in Black
Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Clear Hardener
So how did I do?!
*Photos are MINE.