Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Last week on YouTube, I watched one of MissJenFABULOUS`s nail tutorials on this look. This is a late NOTD, too. I have like 2 more lined up for you guys! I changed my nails so many times this week. Anyways. This look was a TOTAL FAIL 101. Nail art pens blow! They totally ruined this even more than it already was.. and also I lack drawing, well, any to all artistic ability anyways!
But basically you just paints all your nails white, and your ring finger black. Use a black nail art pen to draw on the skulls to the white nails (shaped kind of like a mushroom, alien, or lightbulb), then use the white one to give them all eyes, a nose, and a mouth. Use the white one again on the black nail for the cross. Don`t forget base and top coat!
- OPI Natural Nail Base Coat
- Sinful Colors "Snow Me White"
- Wet `n` Wild Fantasy Makers R.I.P. "Black Magic"
- L.A. Colors Art Deco "White"
- Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Hardener
- Sally Hansen Nail Art Pens in "Black" and "White"
*Photos are MINE.