Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I did my own nails last night with just simple polish just because i`m not allowed to have polish or even fake nails at my work. I did them because my next shift isnt until another week there and I usually like to change it up by then anyways so this is a quick and simple design.
Products i used:
Sally hansen diamond strength base+top coat
Sally hansen diamond strength nail color in "love bug"
Silver glitter powder
Lina UV topcoat
1. Prep nails (cut,file,remove old polish, etc)
2. Apply base coat
3. Apply a coat of nail color to every nail including ring finger
4. On ring finger apply thin coat of clear and pour some silver glitter powder
5. Then continue to apply however many coats of nail color to all other fingers except ring finger (I did 3 coats)
6. Apply a thin layer of the base coat to smooth out the glitter before the UV topcoat
7. Apply UV topcoat and cure for 2 minutes WHEN NAIL COLOR COMPLETELY DRY!
There you have it! Thats how i did my nails last night and it only took me about 30 minutes to do. Make SURE the nail polish is completely DRY before you put on the UV topcoat because otherwise the nail polish will wrinkle. That happens because the UV shrinks when its in the light and if its not completely dry the nail polish will shrink with it.