Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
So there has been this trend of gradients all over the internet and so I decided to give it a try! I`ve tried doing gradients using creme nailpolishes before but I could never get it to blend properly so I essentially gave up! But then the glitters made me think!
*I don`t think the pictures really show the gradient too well, so I`m hoping that tomorrow I can take pictures in the sunlight and hopefully that will help :D
So to complete this look, I had to use 3 different glitter polishes:
1) Revlon`s Sparkle - clear polish with small silver glitters and hexagonal glitters
2) Wet n` Wild Sparked - a pink glitter
3) Forever 21 Purple Glitter - clear polish with royal purple glitters
This is what I did:
1) Apply your usual base coat to protect your nails from any form of staining from the nailpolishes you`re going to be using.
2) Apply a coat of Revlon`s Sparkle over the nail, don`t worry about the amount of glitter that gets onto your nail.
3) On the top one third of your nail, apply Wet n` Wild`s Sparked so that it covers the nail completely, once that is done, use what`s left over on the brush to light sweep over the line between the third of the nail you covered and the next one third of the nail so that the glitter looks like its gradually fading...I dunno how to explain it but I tried lol.
4) Using the Forever 21 Purple Glitter, cover the tip of your nail and then using what`s left over on your brush to blend out the line created by the purple glitter.
5) Seal with top coat and enjoy!
So this gradient nail look doesn`t require any makeup sponges...well because I didn`t have any at home, I had to make some compromise. I was taking a chance on this and it actually turned out pretty nice!
What do you think?
*Pictures are mine!
Thanks for reading :)