Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hey guys! So I saw a similar nail look to this on a guru I was watching the other day and I wanted to try it cuz it looked so beautiful! I love color blocking and I though this was a cool spin using pastel colors instead!
<strong>Polishes I Used:</strong>
- Heaven by China Glaze: This polish needs about 2-3 coats to show up. I think it`s a really pretty natural nude-pink color, which is great for Spring!
- My Lifesaver by Nicole by O.P.I: My best friend gave this to me and it`s such a pretty color, BUT it streaks like a mofo! Thank goodness you can barely tell when you only paint half your nails, but I`ve tried using this on my whole nail before, but it just turns out way too streaky!
<strong>What I Did:</strong>
- First I used my favorite base coat by Sally Hansen with the Maximum Growth serum in it! I love this base coat so much, I`ve used three bottles already! It really does keep your nails healthy and makes them grow longer and stronger :) It also keeps the nail polish from staining your nails.
- Then I painted two coats in Heaven onto all of my nails. This color is a little streaky, but if you work with it, it`s not that bad!
- Then I painted two coats of My Lifesaver on the top half of my nails. The first coat was so streaky I had to do another coat.
Hope you guys like this nail look and try it out :)
Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/tiffanyscorner1
Source link: http://www.youtube.com/user/tiffanyscorner1