Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Today I really wanted to paint my nails since I haven`t in so long (for me anyways). I decided since I had nothing better to do for the rest of the day, I would take my second stab at water marbling. I tried it last year and failed miserably. I`m starting to get the hang of it though, I think! Some of my nails were done correctly, and a few of them you can see the globs of paint and where they failed to get that watery effect and lace a design. Oh well! I decided to go for neon colors for a summery, tie-dye effect. I used:
- O.P.I Natural Nail Base Coat
- O.P.I Top Coat
- Sinful Colors "Snow Me White"
- A Random Neon Pink from Icing
- Sinful Colors Nail Art Polish "Me First"
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear "Blue Me Away!"
- Small Glass Bowl
- Room Temperature Water
- Cuticle Stick (or Toothpick)
- Scotch Tape (or Vaseline)
- Acetone & Cotton Products for Removing Polish from Skin
Honestly, I am way too lazy to type out how to Water Marble, but I assure you, there are millions of tutorials on YouTube. Check some out! xox
*Photos are MINE.