Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Today was a rainy day and I got bored and decided to try something new on my nails. I was on Youtube for a while when I came across a tutorial for galaxy nails and I couldn`t resist trying it out!
How to achieve this?
You will need a makeup sponge, paper and nail polish (oviously)
1. Black base
2. Use the sponge and dab an area with a dark colour. I used a shimmery blue
3. After the previous colour has dried dab over a portion of that are with a light colour. I used a matte greenish colour
4. After the previous colour has dried dab over an area with a different colour. I used a shimmery pinkish-red
5. Apply a top coat over to help the colour blend.
6. This step is optional but really ties the whole look together, glitter! This adds a starry effect and ephasizes the galaxy look.
If you want to visually see how this is one I suggest looking on Youtube for tips and tutorials :)
*photos are mine