Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I was originally going to do a normal white tip over a clear clue shiny polish, but then while I was looking on youtube I found out how to do newspaper nails WITHOUT alcohol. Soo I decided to give it a go :)
And this is how they turned out for my first go.... You like?
For people that don`t know how to do it, this is how you, well I did it:
1. Put a clear base coat on.
2. Choose a base colour for your nails, I used a basic white.
3. Wait for it to dry, of course, and apply two coats of clear top coat polish.
4. Cut up pieces of newspaper, dip it into room temp. water (Don`t soak the paper)
5. Place on you nail and press down hard! If pressed too lightly the writing won`t be as black.
And that`s it. Easy Peasy! Haha :D
ANYONE ELSE TRIED THIS METHOD??? DO YOU LOVE NEWSPAPER NAILS???
[[images are mine]]
Please feel free to comment, rate, add, follow me. I don`t bite :)
Source link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lmR21ZUcgE